San Jose At Need
Start Arrangement Now
Neptune Society of Central California is an affordable cremation provider in Counties plus surrounding communities including cremation in Monterey, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara County and San Benito Counties. Are you looking for an affordable cremation? Than Neptune Society cremation is going to be a good choice.
To begin making cremation arrangements call: (408) 287-8700
Neptune Society in San Jose is your cremation specialist who can help you every step of the way.
When a loved one dies at home or in a place that isn’t a healthcare facility, you’ll need to contact the local police (non-emergency phone line) before they can be taken into our care. Has someone died? Please accept our sincere condolences on your loss. We are here to help. Call (408) 287-8700 Friendly staff available 24/7 If your loved one dies in a healthcare facility have them contact Neptune Society to arrange pick up after the deceased has been cleared.
Upon receiving your call
- We will arrange logistics and transportation of your loved one
- Care of the deceased, using refrigeration, in our local facility
- Arrange and prepare death certificates and permits
- The cremation process, done individually, at our local facility
- We include a simple urn for pick up by the next of kin or scatter the ashes at sea
Certified Death Certificates in Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito Counties are $21.00 per copy.
Alameda and San Mateo Counties charge $23.00 per copy.
Contra Costa County charges $25.00 per certified copy.
Disposition Permit $12.00
State & local fees $8.50
Oversize Cremation – call for quote